Sunday 11 November 2012

Moshi Monsters Cake

My good friend and work colleague, Ashley, has a lovely little daughter, Ava, who was 6 this November.  
From Ava's first birthday my gift every year has been to make the Birthday Cake.   As my cake decorating has evolved over the past 3 years, Ava's Birthday Cake has stepped up in decorative terms.
The cake has always been left to me and a surprise for the Birthday Girl.   This year I decided to attempt a Moshi Monster Cake, as I had heard that this was something Ava was into.   Not knowing anything about Moshi Monsters I had to do some research before I could begin the process.  My niece very kindly lent me some of her Moshi Monster cards to use as reference.
The final cake was one I was very pleased with and more importantly Ava was thrilled with her cake.  In particular she loved the 'blood' dripping from Zommer Monster.
Moshi Monster Cake, 9th November 2012

Moshi Monsters Cake, 9th November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment